Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Got to get some Pictures

Vickie and Rich gave me a camera for my birthday. So far Jed has had a great time using it for which I am very grateful. His Canada pictures look like postcards. Course he did have great scenery to work with. I have got to learn to use this camera though. It was in my schedule for this summer until I got asked to teach seminary and have all this studying I am supposed to do. I did buy a book called Photography Tips for Dummies. I have gotten impatient in my old age and don't want to take the time to read instructions anymore. I want someone to show me how to do things. I think part of the reason is anytime I start to read something that takes more than a couple of minutes, I get interrupted. Jed will be home next week. Maybe I can get him to teach me. Maybe he won't make fun of me if I make him a bowl of Muddy Buddies.

2 comments:

Carol said...

Well, when you learn then either you or Jed or Vickie or somebody can teach me to use Joe's camera. It still resides in its box and has been there for over 4 years. Help!

Rich and Vic said...

ok you two it's not hard...just practice after all they can deleted with the push of a button. rich for would the man for the two of you to get "trained" by heaven knows he has the patience of a saint after trying (not qute succeeding) in teaching me how to use the many camera's (notice the s) he has bought for me. give him a yell sure he would be happy to sit up a "class" for the 2 of you