Tuesday, July 22, 2008

They're Here!!

Dave and Eileen are almost all moved in. Eileen and the girls will be staying more than less, especially with school rapidly approaching. For those who have not stopped by, once again we are a marvel to behold. We have four adults, one teenager, three children, two dogs, one cat, one rat, eleven chickens, one duck. Almost sounds like the entire food chain doesn't it? We have two refrigerators, four sofas, three tv's, one pool table, one computer (Dave does have a laptop). So far no fights, I think they call this the honeymoon period. The biggest laugh has been when Eileen walked in on Donald a few minutes after he entered the bathroom. We have been closing the door since the babies can crawl and walk all over now. I have been locking the door since Nathan learned to turn the knob. I could say we have four children since Donald rode the motorcycle down from Atlanta. Speaking of, Happy Birthday (tomorrow) you wild thing!!

4 comments:

The Sauls Family said...

Yeah, you should always knock on a closed door! You never know what scary thing might be waiting on the other side. (And I am, of course, talking about you plucking your chin hairs.)

The Vicars said...

Yeah, but was dad butt naked shaving? All I have to say is I know exactly how Ryan will look at the age of 40 something!

Nancy Seaman said...

Details of teh encounter remain secret between Dad and Eileen. I only heard the yell and the giggles.

Melissa Nickle, Owner of Blossom Sweet said...

Nana Nancy!
Well, I'm so glad to hear that you miss me because I miss all of you guys SOOOOO much! I was excited to get a little blog note from you. I'm glad you've moved on from 'mere flowers in a vase'. :) I have many memories in your garden! Well, I sure love ya'll and hope you are doing GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!