Friday, August 19, 2011

Why do they keep talking about Summer?

Once school starts as far as I am concerned summer is over! Summer is staying up late watching old monster movies or corny romances. It ain't happening these days. I am teaching seminary again this year and that means the alarm goes off at 5:15. That leads me to the point of this blog. I would include photos but I am anxious to get on with the rest of my evening and don't want to take time to download after I click.
( the photos would be of me in the empty house,though if I am in it, is it empty?)

I just finished doing what any girl without a Friday night date does...washing my hair and shaving my legs. The latter was made more interesting by the dog watching my every move from the outside the bathroom door. Heck yeah! the door is open. I am in the house alone and no one sneaks up on me.

As soon as I finish typing this I am headed for some food, tv, and my sewing machine.(wait was that a car door, who is here????)The door is locked.I can pretend to be gone. It didn't work, it was one of Jed's friend's. He is gone now. Anyway... Where is that bowl of brownie dough and the carton of ice cream?

No comments: