Monday, April 7, 2008

Explaining the picture

It is about time I explain the photo of me. Andrea, Eileen's niece lived with us for a few months last year. She love photography. We were clowning around one day with the guitar hero and hat someone had left lying around. I was wearing my favorite after shower muu-muu. I know everyone will be glad when I purchase a new one. Except for the dress, I think I look very beatnik-ish for those of you who know what that is. Anyway, she snapped the pic. We loved it so much she submitted it to the local paper as an entry in the photo of the day spot. I don't know why but it was never chosen. It is such an outstanding shot I thought it deserved to be viewed by millions worldwide to show the "gazette" what bad taste they have. Wouldn't you rather see me than some ten year old kid holding the head of his first big buck?

1 comment:

The Sauls Family said...

You know, I took that picture of you with *MY* camera. I even sent you the copy YOU have! Andrea's cable was missing, so she couldn't upload it to your computer.

Sheesh, woman. Get your stories straight!