Saturday, April 5, 2008

A Great Weekend

Last night I was all alone. That doesn't happen very often. I could have had a great evening shampooing the carpet but decided to be really wild and work on the blog. Do you love my slide show? Jen says I need to do something to protect the images. How am I to know someone might decide to take my fab pics and use them for their own gain? One thing about the internet is you learn things real fast. I am reallly improving my typing skills. Did I ever tell you how much I hated typing class in college. It was the only thing that kept me from getting my diploma for two years. I finally took a night class when Donald was on one of his deployments. The teacher took pity on me and let me pass. Just couldn't type fast enough. But I am getting off the subject...
After I blogged for a couple of hours, I watched "Pride and Prejudice" on tv. It was the version with Kiera Knightley. That scene at the end where Darcy walks across the misty field toward Lizzie is definitely way on the top of my list of great romantic love scenes. In between my sighing I was working on a quilt. I found some squares my mom had cut out but never sewn. If she went to all that work the least I can do is sew them together. I finished off the evening watching a corny movie with Mark Consuelos. (He was in the movie, not on the sofa beside me)I actually stayed up till about three 0'clock am! It was thundering and lightening pretty bad outside and I would have had trouble sleeping anyway. I am not one for enjoying nature's violent displays. I will save my list of fears for another time. It is Saturday night now and golly somehow I am alone again so I will watch another corny movie and finish that quilt.

1 comment:

The Sauls Family said...

What happened to all the comments I made on this post before?