Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tagged

How to play this game. Post these rules on your blog; List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names....

Joys- Making Jed and Donald laugh.
Watching an old movie on quiet Friday nights.
Giving away roses to brighten someones day.

Fears- Not being a good example
Going blind
Losing a member of my family to bad influences
Goals- Become more independent
Get my mind back
Have everyone settled by school start
Obsessions- M&M's though I have cut back
Roses
Reading recipes off the web
Facts- I love Danielle Steele movies
I have never driven more than four hours
The three guys who have loved me the most are all named Donald

I think everyone has been tagged. if not go ahead and do this, I like reading them.

No comments: