Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Back to School


The dreaded day is almost here! I start Seminary in the morning. For someone who has been sleeping in until 7:30, 5:30 is going to come real early. I am putting out the word now. I will promise dreadful punishment to anyone who calls before 10:00 on Saturday morning since that is the only day Donald and I both can lay in bed late. I sometimes try to wait up till he gets home at 2:30 am on SAturday mornings. I love teaching Seminary. It is the greatest calling because you have to study the scriptures every day and because you can't teach without the Spirit, your life has got to be in constant " trying to be like Jesus" mode.
I didn't accomplish a lot this summer aside from completely rearranging the house and poolhouse, making salsa, preparing to teach seminary (which included many hours of on-line training), and doing a little family history with the help of Jen, James, and Jed.
The highlight of my summer was the relaxing time I spent with Donald. In spite of everything we were able to spend a good bit of quality time relaxing, swimming, in the moonlight, ............

1 comment:

The Sauls Family said...

*makes mental note to call Mom at 8:30 every Saturday morning with lots of important questions*