Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Don't Criticize Mom!!

David has issue with my cooking more than one meal in a day and cooking before noon. I have gotten into the habit of cooking on Monday because Donald has to reheat all his meals anyway with him working nights. Donald doesn't complain, he knows it beats a candy bar from the vending machine at work. Once Monday is gone, my days are very unpredicable. Today for example; I got Home from seminary, did a little housework, took G-dad by the bank and then on to the doctor. By time we got home it was time to go to the Wall for lunch. Luckily Dave volunteered to take them, maybe he figured he would get a hot fresh meal there. Anyway, I threw together a dinner for Donald because I decided to not cook everything yesterday. Then I had to run to the family history center where I spent the next two hours bringing people home and picking people up. Most of my days are that way. So to Dave, I say, learn to enjoy old cold meals or cook it yourself!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I NEVER COMPLAINED!!!

Carol said...

Way to go girl!!! You tell 'em. Kinda reminds me of "beggars can't be choosers". I'll take some cold meals - I've got a microwave that works wonderfully well. So, when do I pick up my meals?

Rich and Vic said...

you go Nance !! about time you stand up for yourself. And Dave most leftovers are better than the original.