Sunday, October 26, 2008

Has It been That Long?

Life gets away from me fast these days. I had a great birthday. Lots of chocolate I didn't need but loved anyway. Donald and Dave haven't quite finished the new butcher block counter tops and cabinets from Ikea but at least I can use the new five burner range top now. Pecans are falling like crazy which is one reason I haven't posted in a bit. Every spare momoent is spent picking the dang nuts up before the squirrels or even worse the dogs do. What is it about pecans that gives dogs that awful stomach problem. Poor Tebow let loose right before Jed said prayer the other night and Jed could barely think straight since he was in the direct line of fire.
On a different note, a big shout out to Susan for the greaat job on the wall. Just the act of getting all the flags in place was a feat in its self. I know she had a lot of help but just getting it all going took a lot of gumption. The perfect end to a week of good times was the children's sacrament program today. Stella and Amelia did great speaking their parts. Stella memorized a huge scripture. I was impressed! You can really tell how the kids in the ward have grown when you watch them do their parts.

1 comment:

Carol said...

I just about split a gut when I visualized the transaction between the dog and Jed :)!!!