Saturday, October 4, 2008

How lucky am I?

I finally have an oven that meets my needs again. Actually I have two ovens! Dave and Donald finished installing it yesterday. I have cooked cookies in the bottom and an angel food cake in the top so I am open for business. I know it will be heaven. When something like this happens I wonder how I managed for the last ten years. I have fed a lot of people in this house! I think it is because we woman make do. We take what we are given and make it work. Or maybe I just don't demand enough from life. All I know is I have to start making a list of what to do with all the free time I will have now that I can do a whole days cooking in one hour. By the way, if anyone needs to "borrow" it come on over.

2 comments:

The Sauls Family said...

I'm jealous of your ovens, but even more jealous that you will have a gas cooktop.

Jolee said...

so glad to hear from you and know you are enjoying the blog! So far, I'm having a great time here! I'm jealous of your two ovens though... I still don't even have one! (Well, I have one, but I have not set up the gas for it yet, because everything in this country moves in slow motion!...even slower than GA!)