Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Smashed

I think if I didn't have the gospel in my life I would be prone to drink. TV makes it look so darn inviting. On days when I feel a little smashed in the middle, I could get a little smashed. Not that I have reached that point yet because we all know the Lord never gives us more than we can bear. I have a cold, Jen would probably welcome a visit to assist with care during her down time from puenomia, and grandmom starts radiation every day for five weeks or so. This doesn't even begin to take in to account the never ending reaarranging going on around here. I know you are all saying "admit it Mom you love life like this." Jed had to write an essay on what is normal. We all had a good time with that one!! i know all will be well as long as I get the afternoon power nap.

1 comment:

Susan said...

I know what you mean about drinking looking appealing! I think sometimes being totally numb to the constant barbs and bombardment of the adversary would be really nice. However, I realize that if we didn't hurt so much, we wouldn't be able to love so much!