Monday, May 11, 2009

Countdown

I allegedly told my children they could miss Christmas, Easter, Mother's Day but they had to be home for the Family Reunion. Today begins the countdown to the festivities coming up this weekend.
The yards are in pretty good shape, the pool is crystal clear and lights are hung at the volleyball net. For those who haven't heard, I think there is going to be an early afternoon softball game at a field in town.
I haven't decided what I am making yetfor Sunday dinner. Oriental salad and sweet and sour meatballs are on the list.
Oh and for those who have not heard, the clan rules the ward again with the calling of Eileen as the YW president and Vickie as the Primary Pres. Ryan is still hanging in as Elders Quorum Pres. I personally changed out eight rolls of toliet paper at the Women's meeting on Saturday. We all serve however we can.

2 comments:

Gawdun said...

It's a shame mother and I will be missing the reunion take over on Tifton. However only a dew more weeks and we'll be there. Im sending out an email tonight with information on our dates in specific towns.

Ps> TP changing is by far the Most important things that a person can do. Without it things may be more stinky in society and messy. To think about it I doubt Santa would let people sit on his knee. Thank heaven for TP and TP changers!

The Sauls Family said...

I didn't know Vickie had a new calling! Awesome. Who are her counselors??

It suddenly occurred to me today that I needed to buy and make food since the reunion is this weekend. I mean, I've realized it was going to be this weekend for months now, but I had forgotten about the food element. When will school be over??