Monday, June 29, 2009

Bumbo Baby


It is less than three weeks now until Helen's baby pushes Dallin from the spotlight. He is the sweetest baby as evidenced by this picture. Bumbo's are the best invention for babies in a long time though I am sure I could find lots of cool things if I went shopping in those type stores more often. Everyone loves our little guy, Madison Spikes held him all during sacrament on Sunday and he is almost as big as she is. (Well, not quite, I do exaggerate a little)Her grandpa thinks she came all the way back from Missouri to see him but we all know she just wanted to see the baby again.

3 comments:

Gawdun said...

I figured out what the Bumbo looks like. A marshmellow. He looks as if he could be the Stay Puff Marshmellow Man!

Carol said...

I was thinking more like the a miniature Michelin Man. But whatever, he looks like a huggy, squeezy sweetie!

Andrea said...

Oh my goodness!! That is the cutest picture EVER!! I love it!! I can't wait to hold that baby!!