Thursday, July 16, 2009

Summer Vacation






For those who don't know, Jed went to Boy Scout camp and then left almost the next day for a leadership training camp in Huntsville, Al. It was held at the famous "Space Camp" facilities but he wasn't part of that program. If I give out info on how he got to go to this fab place, they put my in a rocket and send me off. I still haven't figured out how to caption pictures but these are some Jed took.Maybe Jed will let us know what is going on in the photos. The great part was staying at the Marriott on the grounds of the Space Museum when Donald and I went to pick him up. Got the room for half price (military discount), just Donald and I, best hotel shower ever, great view, I could go on... We did make it in time to pick up Jed who was more than ready to be in his own bed again.

2 comments:

Nedidiah said...

Well, the first one was our fire starting trial. The second one was at archery, just waiting to finish, the third one was wat we did for dinner entertainment, the fourth was the bus we rode on twenty times a day, and the fifth was the shelter we stayed in on our survival night.

The Sauls Family said...

I love that you posted pictures, but Jed hasn't.