Saturday, July 25, 2009

Weekend at the Compound





New baby, no pic yet, new dog, no pics yet. We have been helping out with Nathan and as you can see he isn't too happy unless Jed says "I'll show you the snake" Dave and Eileen had HUGE weekend selling towels( don't know if sales were huge yet) hence Papa doing baby duty. Thanks Aunt Susan for taking the girls this afternoon so I could mop the floor. Ask G-dad about the chicken and the cat! Sorry about the double photo but it doesn't hurt to look twice. Nathan is at the back door now yelling "JED,JED" Maybe I better quit blogging.

2 comments:

Carol said...

Wow...I'm left quite speechless after that blog!

And the pictures pictures are really great too.

Melissa Nickle, Owner of Blossom Sweet said...

Oh my goodness, Jed has grown up so much! Every time I see a new photo of him he looks so different- he has changed a TON. Congrats on the new grand-baby! Hope ya'll are doing well.