Monday, July 20, 2009

Reply to Jennifer's latest "Game"

What a strange creature I sound like based on these topics. Here goes:
1. Homemade yeast products - I like to bake homemade bread. Brenda in Jax gave me a starter once that made the most fabulous bread ever. Once a week I would whip up a batch and use the loaves for french toast with homemade strawberry freezer jam or chewey, melted grill cheese sandwiches. I became semi-famous for this bread.
2. Way back at the beginning of her career Brittany Spears had a good song to dance to. I dance to it by getting down on my back on the floor and spinning around in a circle. I don't know if I was recreating the video or if this was my own move. It is that memory lapsing once again.
3. Fred Flintstone feet - if you saw my photo I posted after the hail storm in April I don't need to say anything else. Sorry Jed, At least you don't have to worry toe nail polish will accentuate the figure flaw.
4. Moles and chin hair. Who doesn't have this problem according to Rachel Ray who did a show on the chin hair removal techniques. I personally still perfer to pluck. And really, what would entertain the small children during church if they could not stare at me and try to remove the skin growths on my face?
5. I don't laugh very easily. Don't know why, just am that way. James is very funny. Dave can be funny. Except for the gorilla imitation, Donald, not so much. (Someone should blog about that). I don't like slapstick or potty humor. I just have to be in the mood to laugh and my life has way to much serious stuff in it.

2 comments:

The Sauls Family said...

WHAT??!!??!? No mention of me making you laugh on a regular basis?? I'm offended.

Nedidiah said...

Uggghhhh. First, u did not have to mentrion the Britney Spears dance. i almost forgot about it. Second, eeewww on the little kids picking off skin growths. I feel sick now.