Saturday, October 24, 2009

Fall Friday

Jen, James and the girls were in town
They were waiting for the fish to be relaeased from the bag
See the goldfish? The cat does
Yeah the pump is working!
Dave gave these to G-dad. Did you ever think to see such a sight?
Perfect end to an insane week. Went to the temple in Orlando.Went to the storehouse in Jacksonville, saw old friends, visited Brenda and Jim. Came home. happy Birthday! thanks Eileen for the alfredo pasta and ice cream cake. Dentist appointments and doctor appointments. The latter for Jed who broke a bone in his ankle doing flips before wrestling practice. Picked up pecans. Cleaned poolhouse. Now lets see if I can post pictures with captions.

1 comment:

The Sauls Family said...

Why do I look like I'm about to cry? I think I'm scraed of Granddaddy's outfit and bare legs.