Monday, November 16, 2009

Anyone have a homemade cookie?



As we enter week three progress is being made. These pictures were taken last week and don't show the tile on the counter top. At least we can run the dishwasher now. What amazes me is how I still manage to not lose any weight. We can't make homemade bread, cookies, pancakes, etc. without a whole lot of moving stuff around so it just isn't worth it. the first thing I will do in my new kitchen is make a huge pan of gooey cinnamon rolls. Did I mention I might have a problem kneading the dough? My new counter top is about three inches higher than the old one. I could go retro fifties and wear high heels with my apron.

1 comment:

Gawdun said...

Think of all the awesomeness cookies, breads, cakes and pies that will arrive out of there once it is done. Just tell yourself that whenever you are annoyed and it all will be fine ;-)