Wednesday, January 20, 2010

More Fun at the Porch

We had a muddy mess in front of the barn steps due to all the rain. Everyone pitched in to help move the mountain of rocks. The store just dumps them, they don't spread them. Of course I didn't get the camera until we were almost done. You gotta love Granddaddy's home made leveler. It was fun when it got stuck a couple of times. That is why G-dad is on the back. Somehow it helps balance things out. I could have called this blog Golf cart use number 137!

Dallin trying to escape to join the fun

Grandmom enjoying all the action from her throne

G-dad hanging on for dear life!

Eileen taking a break from shoveling since the guys found an "easier" way

Jed was wishing someone would let him drive the cart

Everyone had to ride along even though they were going in circles

Broccoli that survived the cold

3 comments:

The Sauls Family said...

That leveller is a Granddaddy contraption for sure!

Carol said...

Sounds and looks like it was more fun than humans oughta have to me!

Gawdun said...

That is IT!!! I am going to have my own "compound" so I can have this much fun...and broccoli!