Saturday, March 13, 2010

Cheesy Monster Movies

Apparently SyFy has been having a marathon of monster movies. Seabeast just went off. I don't know how many people started on the island but only three survived. Spring break shark attack is on next. Earlier the giant shark was attacking the Navy until a giant octupus showed up. They called in the Japanese navy for backup. Later tonight is Dinoshark followed by Dinocroc. These movies have horrible special effects and a three year old could write better dialog. I did tune in briefly to one because Lorenzo Lamas was in it. For those of you who know how impressionable my mind is, please call me now and tell me to turn the channel. I still haven't gotten over "The Spider" watched one afterschool when I was about twelve.

2 comments:

Carol said...

I remember "The Spider". Those kind of movies used to come on at 4:00 in the afternoon so if we hurried up and finished our homework we were able to watch TV. I think the only reason we got to watch those things was because Mom would sit down and watch them with us. Hmmmm, would we let our kids do that now I wonder?

Susan said...

I remember that movie too! Remember when it would bite those people with its huge teeth and then wrap them up tight with its web! Good times !