Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Day get-together

Happenings at the compound tend to take on a life of their own. I don't mind because we always end up with great food and good times. Jen and James were coming over to pick up Nate for a few days. Glen Ritchie (who will be put up for sainthood soon) was helping with the new office construction. Ryan was cooking out for Vickie. Sarah was in town to see her mom. We all ended up eating, swimming, and yes working. Ryan cooked the buffalo burgers Carol brough from Wyoming, we had hotdogs for the kids. Eileen did shave ice. I missed a picture of the cube cracking and shooting across the garage toward Aunt Susan.











3 comments:

Susan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nancy Seaman said...

Didn't want to offend you. I am actually starting to get the hang of cropping and editing photos.

Susan said...

thank you so much... I just felt as if I looked like I had three huge thighs in that picture and it was kinda embarrassing to see myself that way...
I still love ya... :-)