Monday, May 9, 2011

The perfect gift

Some people have a knack for finding just the right gift for people they love. I was not blessed with that talent. In fact, I struggle so much with it, I have given up and started giving money along with my best wishes and expression of eternal love. I know how it feels to be the person standing looking on when someone else gives the perfect gift. You smile and say, Oh, how sweet,beautiful,thoughtful,etc. while inside you are screaming,why, why, couldn't I have thought of that? We all know that love is not based on perfect gifts. Love is so much deeper and is only measured in ways that cannot be defined.
Having said this, David and Eileen gave me the perfect gift yesterday. Anyone who sees it will have to agree. Hopefully it will survive the small children, cats, dogs, birds, thiefs, etc. until I can find a nice safe place for it.Here is the website the inspiration came from and here are the photos of my fairy garden.
www.weegarden.com




1 comment:

Carol said...

What a great gift and it is so perfect for you.