Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Summer Calendar

Here is what I know is coming up in the next few months. Please let us all know correct times. Tabi, Sarah and Travis all have graduation in May. Sarah and Travis are going to Disney, Tabi is undecided. Jed leaves for a trip with his other family, the Thibeault's, on June 6-21. He will be going to Prince Edward Island and Rhode Island. He has scout camp in North Georgia the first of July. Dave and Eileen hope (that probably is not the right word) to get moved to Brookfield in June. I am going to do something totally unlike me this summer. Don't know what it is yet, but look out. Anyone else have any plans they want to share?

4 comments:

The Sauls Family said...

You are going to do something totally unlike you this summer? Like what? Swim in the pool before 5 pm? Lay out and get a tan? I'll believe it when I see it!

We are going down to see Dee Ann/St Augustine at some point in June, and then planning a trip down the Itchutucknee probably in July.

Anonymous said...

Travis and I are graduating on May 10th at 9:00 a.m. We are going to stick around for our younger sister, Katharine's graduation on May 23 before heading down south. I had this great idea of what you could do this summer. It's totally inspired! You should open a day camp! Between you, your daughters and sisters you have enough help and expertise to be deemed credible. Plus it would give you something to do with all that cookie dough! Think about it. You could charge a weekly rate and take the kids on field trips to the Agirama,the fire house, the library for story time etc. And you could do it just for the summer or just a month or so during the summer or whenever. I am sure that you are going to have kids around this summer anyway. What's a couple more that you can get paid for?!

Carol said...

No plans for the Weaver's. Can you believe that??? This is the first summer in a bajillion years that I'm not going anywhere during the summer months. Holy Moly, the world could come to an end. Joe asked me if that bothered me and I said I wasn't quite sure. But, then you can never tell - plans could change with a simple phone call, huh?

Rich and Vic said...

We don't have alot of plans this summer, sure there will be alot of golf involved for one of us :) This is Rich's first full summer home in Ga, will be fun to see what his thoughts on the heat are in AUGUST !!