Tuesday, May 20, 2008

When I grow up

I guess everyone has read Aunt Carol's post. Here is my response. I, like Vickie, wanted to be a mommy. I have accomplished that. I wanted to be an entertainer in the USO groups but since I have no talent in that area, I don't think that will happen. I can be very be entertaining while listening to my playlist and dancing around the room when no one is looking. Wait, I guess from the comments and expressions on your faces, I am pretty entertaining when I indulge myself even if someone is watching. My samba roll is getting quite good from watching "Dancing with the Stars". I thought I wanted to give a home to all the unwanted animals. I may still be able to do that one if I get the human animals taken care of. I've realized I can't do both. I always wanted to take horseback riding lessons. For ten years I have lived across the street from a stable. The paper was advertising lessons over there so who knows, this may be the summer I do that. I too wanted to be a teacher until I started substitute teaching and saw all the rules teachers and students have to obey. I guess my years at the Agrirama fulfilled that dream. It sure was fun while it lasted!

No comments: